Hi, I’m Helen- a registered Nutritional Therapist and Dentist living in beautiful Wiltshire.
I’m passionate about using nutrition to nourish both body and mind.
My aim is to help you feel your absolute best by making the optimum diet and lifestyle choices. We’ll look at whats working for you..and what’s not, and make small changes towards reaching your goals.
You may seek nutritional therapy to check you are on track with healthy eating, or perhaps you’d like support whilst experiencing specific health concerns such as: gut issues, skin complaints, low energy or hormonal issues.
In practice I have a particular focus on working with the following areas:
- Female hormonal health- including PMT, painful or irregular periods, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, infertility, pregnancy and menopause.
- Mental wellbeing- anxiety, stress, low mood, depression and sleep disturbances.
- Nutritional support for those undergoing treatment of gum (periodontal) disease
Postgraduate Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (PgDip NT) University of Worcester 2015- 2018
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) University of Birmingham 1999- 2004
DNAlife Diploma – London 2017
- British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT). BANT is a professional body for registered nutrition practitioners. They ensure practitioners have met the required standards of training, are fully insured and adhere to a strict code of conduct and ethics in their work.
- General Dental Council (GDC)